Owl Rock Core Income Corp. provides individual and institutional investors access to a dynamic, multi-share class private credit strategy that seeks to generate attractive risk-adjusted income and long term capital appreciation.
A Focus on U.S. Senior Secured, Floating Rate Loans
ORCIC targets investments in companies with earnings before interest expense, income tax expense, depreciation and amortization, or “EBITDA,” between $10 million and $250 million annually and/or annual revenue of $50 million to $2.5 billion at the time of investment
Consistent with our goal of capital preservation, we generally intend to invest in companies with low loan to value ratios, which we consider to be 50% or lower
Target credit investments will typically have maturities between three and ten years
Diversified by Industry and Region
|Structure||Perpetually non-traded business development company; ORCIC does not intend to seek a liquidity event|
|Fund Leverage||Target 0.9x – 1.25x debt-to-equity with regulatory cap at 2.0x|
|Management Fee||1.25% of net assets (no management fee on leverage)|
|Incentive Fee||• 12.5% of net investment income subject to 5% hurdle
• 12.5% of realized capital gains
|Distributions1||Paid monthly (distributions are not guaranteed, may represent a return of capital and may be paid from sources other than cash flow from operations)|
|Closings||Monthly closes; 100% of capital invested upon closing|
|Liquidity5||Up to 5%/quarter; 20%/year of outstanding shares (share repurchase plan). No early withdrawal charge.|
|Suitability6||Gross annual income of at least $70,000 and a net worth of at least $70,000; or a net worth of at least $250,000. Certain states have higher suitability standards, please refer to the fund prospectus for full details.|
|Standard Share class fees||Class S||Class D||Class I|
|Minimal Initial Investment||Investment minimums may vary. Please consult the prospectus and your financial representative.|
|Max Upfront Fee2,3||Up to 3.50% of net offering proceeds||Up to 1.50% of net offering proceeds||None|
|Ongoing Service Fee2,4||0.85% of net asset value (annualized)||0.25% of net asset value (annualized)||None|
This information is summary in nature and is in no way complete, and these terms have been simplified for illustrative purposes and may change materially at any time without notice. In particular, this information omits certain important details about the stated terms and does not address certain other key Fund terms or risks or represent a complete list of all ORCIC terms. If you express an interest in investing in ORCIC, you will be provided with a prospectus, subscription agreement, and other documents (“Fund Documents”), which shall govern in the event of any conflict with the general terms listed herein. You must rely only on the information contained in the Fund Documents in making any decision to invest. Please see prospectus for corresponding terms.
1. Distribution payments are not guaranteed. Owl Rock Core Income Corp. may pay distributions from sources other than cash flow from operations, including, without limitation, the sale of assets, borrowings, return of capital or offering proceeds, and advances or the deferral of fees and expense reimbursements. 2. To be paid by the investor. 3. Composition of Class S and Class D upfront sales loads may change, but will not exceed 3.50% and 1.50% respectively. 4. Ongoing Service Fee, together with the Maximum Upfront Sales Load, to be capped at 10% of gross proceeds or such other lower amount as Owl Rock may negotiate with its distribution partners. 5. Any periodic repurchase offers are subject in part to our available cash and compliance with the BDC and RIC qualification and diversification rules promulgated under the 1940 Act and the Code, respectively. While we intend to continue to conduct quarterly repurchase offers as described above, we are not required to do so and may suspend or terminate the share repurchase program at any time. 6. Suitability requirements vary by broker-dealer. Please consult your financial representative.
Financial Advisors: Request Materials Now
ORCIC is only available to financial advisors at participating Broker/Dealers and Registered Investment Advisors. If you would like to order materials or schedule a meeting with your Blue Owl representative, please contact our sales desk.
Individual investors should consult their financial advisor to learn more.
This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein. Only a prospectus for Owl Rock Core Income Corp. can make such an offer. This material is authorized only when it is accompanied or preceded by the Owl Rock Core Income Corp. prospectus. Neither the SEC, the Attorney General of the State of New York nor any state securities commission has approved or disapproved of these securities or determined if the prospectus is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense. Securities are offered through Blue Owl Securities LLC, member of FINRA/SIPC, as Dealer Manager.
An investment in Owl Rock Core Income Corp. (“ORCIC”) is speculative and involves a high degree of risk, including the risk of a substantial loss of investment, as well as substantial fees and costs, all of which can impact an investor’s return. The following are some of the risks involved in an investment in ORCIC’s common shares; however, an investor should carefully consider the fees and expenses and information found in the “Risk Factors” section of the ORCIC prospectus before deciding to invest:
- You should not expect to be able to sell your shares regardless of how ORCIC performs and you should consider that you may not have access to the money you invest for an indefinite period of time. An investment in shares of ORCIC’s common stock is not suitable for you if you need access to the money you invest.
- ORCIC does not intend to list its shares on any securities exchange and does not expect a secondary market in its shares to develop. As a result, you may be unable to reduce your exposure in any market downturn. If you are able to sell your shares before a liquidity event is completed, you will likely receive less than your purchase price.
- Beginning no later than the first full calendar quarter after the date that ORCIC sells shares to a person or entity other than Owl Rock Capital Advisors LLC, its investment adviser (the “Adviser”), or ORCIC’s directors, officers and/or other affiliated persons and entities, ORCIC intends to implement a share repurchase program pursuant to which it intends to conduct quarterly repurchases of a limited number of outstanding shares of its common stock. ORCIC’s board of directors has complete discretion to determine whether ORCIC will engage in any share repurchase, and if so, the terms of such repurchase. ORCIC’s share repurchase program will include numerous restrictions that limit your ability to sell your shares. As a result, share repurchases may not be available each month. While ORCIC intends to continue to conduct quarterly tender offers as described above, it is not required to do so and may suspend or terminate the share repurchase program at any time.
- Distributions on ORCIC’s common stock may exceed ORCIC’s taxable earnings and profits, particularly during the period before it has substantially invested the net proceeds from its public offering. Therefore, portions of the distributions that ORCIC pays may represent a return of capital to you for U.S. federal tax purposes. A return of capital is a return of a portion of your original investment in shares of ORCIC common stock. As a result, a return of capital will (i) lower your tax basis in your shares and thereby increase the amount of capital gain (or decrease the amount of capital loss) realized upon a subsequent sale or redemption of such shares, and (ii) reduce the amount of funds ORCIC has for investment in portfolio companies. ORCIC has not established any limit on the extent to which it may use offering proceeds to fund distributions.
- Distributions may also be funded in significant part, directly or indirectly, from (i) the waiver of certain investment advisory fees, that will not be subject to repayment to the Adviser and/or (ii) the deferral of certain investment advisory fees that may be subject to repayment to the Adviser and/or (iii) the reimbursement of certain operating expenses, that will be subject to repayment to the Adviser and its affiliates. Significant portions of distributions may not be based on investment performance In the event distributions are funded from waivers and/or deferrals of fees and reimbursements by ORCIC’s affiliates, such funding may not continue in the future. If ORCIC’s affiliates do not agree to reimburse certain of its operating expenses or waive certain of their advisory fees, then significant portions of ORCIC’s distributions may come from offering proceeds or borrowings. The repayment of any amounts owed to ORCIC’s affiliates will reduce future distributions to which you would otherwise be entitled.
- The payment of fees and expenses will reduce the funds available for investment, the net income generated, the funds available for distribution and the book value of the common shares. In addition, the fees and expenses paid will require investors to achieve a higher total net return in order to recover their initial investment. Please see ORCIC’s prospectus for details regarding its fees and expenses.
- ORCIC intends to invest in securities that are rated below investment grade by rating agencies or that would be rated below investment grade if they were rated. Below investment grade securities, which are often referred to as “junk,” have predominantly speculative characteristics with respect to the issuer’s capacity to pay interest and repay principal. They may also be illiquid and difficult to value.
- The Adviser and its affiliates face a number of conflicts with respect to ORCIC. Currently, the Adviser and its affiliates manage other investment entities, including Owl Rock Capital Corporation and Owl Rock Capital Corporation II, and are not prohibited from raising money for and managing future investment entities that make the same types of investments as those ORCIC targets. As a result, the time and resources that the Adviser devotes to ORCIC may be diverted. In addition, ORCIC may compete with any such investment entity also managed by the Adviser for the same investors and investment opportunities. Furthermore, the Adviser may face conflicts of interest with respect to services it may perform for companies in which ORCIC invests as it may receive fees in connection with such services that may not be shared with ORCIC.
- The incentive fee payable by ORCIC to the Adviser may create an incentive for the Adviser to make investments on ORCIC’s behalf that are risky or more speculative than would be the case in the absence of such compensation arrangements. ORCIC may be obligated to pay the Adviser incentive fees even if ORCIC incurs a net loss due to a decline in the value of its portfolio and even if its earned interest income is not payable in cash.
- The information provided above is not directed at any particular investor or category of investors and is provided solely as general information about Blue Owl products and services to regulated financial intermediaries and to otherwise provide general investment education. No information contained herein should be regarded as a suggestion to engage in or refrain from any investment-related course of action as Blue Owl Securities LLC, its affiliates, and ORCIC are not undertaking to provide impartial investment